dulcie68

superstar

Lead

Apr 13 11 5:54 PM

Tags : :

NOT A SINGLE DAY

The first time I heard this song I Loved it the melody is so uplifting and happy and then I searched out the lyrics .....  aaaah not exactly what I was expecting.  Yet another heart break, to the point he was drinking himself silly and drunk calling???  I still love it and I try to forget what it's about when I'm listening.  As a matter of fact when I hear "Harudo" I hear "I Adore" and it makes me happy.  lol

Are there any song he sings that Weren't what you thought they were?

Quote    Reply   

reddrogue

superstar

#1 [url]

Apr 14 11 5:28 PM

I thought Nan was a seriously deep love song  for some chick, with all that moaning and shirt-ripping and water pouring on stage, but the lyrics read more like a declaration of love to the fans, not some chick.  At least, that's how it reads to me.  Still, no matter what Rain is actually saying, I will be pleased anytime he rips off his shirt and gets wet...  Yummm!

Everybody like this.

Quote    Reply   

rain4flowers

superstar

#4 [url]

Nov 27 12 1:55 PM

Actually I too liked Harudo until I found out what the lyrics were in English... just can't enjoy it as much now. *sigh*

-darkrefuge

I still enjoy this song very much.  He is human after all and his feelings cannot be ignored at times.  I can't help but think that the woman he pines over in this song is uber lucky and stupid at the same time.  ^_~  Of course I'm a Cloud so I am biased ^_~

Flowers loves Rain....

Quote    Reply   

cloudusa

fanatic

#5 [url]

Nov 28 12 3:17 AM

LOL.  I really love this topic.

My first "Lost in Translation" song of Rain's was "Instead of Saying Goodbye."  It sounds like such a happy song, but it's depressing as hell.

And what baffles me is why all of these women keep leaving Rain and giving him material to sing about.  What the heck?  How stupid are these women?

LOL.

Terri :-}

Cloud USA

Quote    Reply   

bialamode

superstar

#6 [url]

Nov 28 12 2:19 PM

LOL.  I really love this topic.My first "Lost in Translation" song of Rain's was "Instead of Saying Goodbye."  It sounds like such a happy song, but it's depressing as hell.And what baffles me is why all of these women keep leaving Rain and giving him material to sing about.  What the heck?  How stupid are these women?LOL.Terri :-}

-cloudusa

@Terri,

About as stupid as the guys who date and dump Taylor Swift.   

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help