cloudusa

fanatic

Lead

Dec 2 10 11:42 PM

Tags : :

Lovely Clouds,

Everyone please send their thanks to Marisara, who has volunteered to lead the meet-up group in Puerto Rico.

Many thanks, Mari!

Terri :-}

Cloud USA

Quote    Reply   

marisara

superstar

#2 [url]

Dec 3 10 8:20 PM

@ Stephe

My pleasure. You know he is worth the effort. Fighting!!!!grin Gonna need some help but I will do my best.

"Your heart is special"-

Quote    Reply   

stephe

superstar

#3 [url]

Dec 4 10 7:18 PM

And we will help you, as much as we can.  You'll do well...!  I have no doubts at all.

"Mika... I don't want to sound critical--"

Quote    Reply   

marisara

superstar

#4 [url]

Dec 9 10 9:55 PM

@ Terri and Stephe

Thanks for those beautiful words. I appreciated.     heart     I think that I am going to choose Puerto Rico Storm as Cloudburst's name. Hope you like!!   Is fitting coz we have lots of storms in Puerto Rico. grin

"Your heart is special"-

Quote    Reply   

cloudusa

fanatic

#5 [url]

Dec 11 10 2:14 PM

@ Terri and StepheThanks for those beautiful words. I appreciated.     [image]     I think that I am going to choose Puerto Rico Storm as Cloudburst's name. Hope you like!!   Is fitting coz we have lots of storms in Puerto Rico. [image]

-marisara

Sounds great, Mari.  I'll add your group's name to the thread!

Terri :-}

Cloud USA

Quote    Reply   

marisara

superstar

#8 [url]

Feb 17 11 9:50 PM

@ walternair

hola!!! No tienes nada que pagar aqui. :D Eres de Puerto Rico? Porque si es asi, estoy preparando una reunion con el proposito de hacer un grupo de fanaticos de Rain en Puerto Rico. Si quieres participar solo dejame tu email en la seccion de mensajes en la parte superior derecha. Yo te enviare un mensaje para la fecha de la reunion. Mientras tanto, disfruta de este sitio que tiene mucha informacion de Rain. Bienvenido(a)!!! Esta es tu casa y hay varias compaƱeras que hablan espaƱol. Que disfrutes!!

"Your heart is special"-

Quote    Reply   

marisara

superstar

#9 [url]

Mar 19 11 3:42 PM

A storm is coming to Puerto Rico soon!!!  For some time there is a local channel that is showing some korean series with subs in spanish. These korean series are good and people are watching soo this gives me the opportunity to introduce Rain to them. The other day I went to the house of one of my girl's friends and the mother and elder sister are watching these series. We talked about korean series, about how good they are, etc. Of course, I talked to her about Rain's series and gave her some sites to watch them. I am hoping to start my meetings with this girl, age 19 or 20, her friends and some friends of mine. Let's hope it works!! wink

"Your heart is special"-

Quote    Reply   

divalcious

superstar

#10 [url]

Mar 19 11 7:51 PM

Well that's awesome, Mari!  How cool... slip Rain in there however you can.. lol.  I'm sure they'll looooove Full House! 

Kimchi Fighting!!

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help