kpopmum62

superstar

#2 [url]

Mar 27 10 2:57 AM

OK then this is a great mystery!  I love a challenge.......on my way to solve this riddle!!!!! Whoosh!!! Sorry just having a funny 5 minutes!

xRainx

Quote    Reply   

purplezest

fanatic

#4 [url]

Apr 14 10 1:45 PM

Ok i may just be deaf but at what time in the song does he say this?

He says at the begining, Yeh rain right here, this is JYP, Tiny voice and UTA (tiny voice and UTA being music production companies i think!)

Is this the part you are on about? or does he say TA somewhere in the song and i'm just not hearing it haha.

And its not just me that thinks rain in i'm a cyborg when watching the freeway MV is it?? - i think its all the white with the hair just makes me think is he gonna yodel? ok i don't think tht but wow it does remind me of that film.

Quote    Reply   

cloudusa

fanatic

#5 [url]

Apr 14 10 8:17 PM

Yes.  That's the part.  I thought he was saying Tiny Voice too.

So, you think it's UTA?  That makes sense.  All of the American artists do that at the beginning of every song now.  Dumb, but oh well.  It's the trend.

Maybe it will go out of style someday. 

I can only hope.

Terri :-}

Cloud USA

Quote    Reply   

kpopmum62

superstar

#6 [url]

Apr 17 10 7:12 PM

Yes that is what I heard...but I think he said..makes you TA!  OH well it sounds like you are right Purplezest.

Oh I got my Ninja Assassin VCD..... video compact disc.....its actually a DVD in disguise.  Havetn watched it yet.  I am waiting for the right mood.  Besides the TV and pc is hogged night an day by kids.  They are back to school next week so I will find a time to sit and enjoy. 

I received so many parcles last week that I am inundated with dramas.  I have IRIS, Stars Falling From the Sky, and Lucky Stars.  I am leaving IRIS till my hubby has a moment to watch it with me.  I usually buy love stories and he find them pretty boring...so IRIS should be quite a change for him.

i also received a 3 DVD set of SS501 with a free book.  It's all about the past 5 years from their very beginnings...should be fun. 

I am still waiting for my Rain mini album....hope it comes on Monday!!!!

xRainx

Quote    Reply   

cloudusa

fanatic

#7 [url]

Apr 17 10 11:26 PM

Cool Kpopmum!

Great stash you got there.

We are still waiting on the mini album ourselves....arghhhhhhhh.

But I do have Ninja Assassin to console me.  So, I can't complain too much.

Cloud USA

Quote    Reply   

reddrogue

superstar

#9 [url]

Sep 4 10 12:30 AM

@ Terri & kpopmum62...

I know I am all late to the game, but what is the mini album?  Is that Back to the Basic?  

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he's saying "Tiny voice and UTA" at the beginning of Free Way, although at first I thought he was saying "Tiny boys", which just didn't make any sense to me at all.  

RR

Everybody like this.

Quote    Reply   

purplezest

fanatic

#10 [url]

Sep 4 10 5:06 PM

@ Terri & kpopmum62...
I know I am all late to the game, but what is the mini album?  Is that Back to the Basic?  
Yeah, I'm pretty sure he's saying "Tiny voice and UTA" at the beginning of Free Way, although at first I thought he was saying "Tiny boys", which just didn't make any sense to me at all.  
[image]
RR

-reddrogue

yeh the mini album we were talking bout was B2TB grin

Quote    Reply   

cloudusa

fanatic

#11 [url]

Jul 16 12 7:29 AM

Ladies,

Well, when I got my Eternal Rain CD in the mail, this question was finally answered definitively, as the credits for the song Free Way are in the CD booklet.

The song was produced by TinyVoice Productions and written by UTA and Ryousuke Imai, who are musicians/producers there.   TinyVoice's website is here:  http://www.tinyvoice.com/

Just in case you're interested.  :-}

Cloud USA

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help